C.E. Zuercher & Co. has been importing and distributing fine cheeses from around the world since 1921. We offer high quality specialty cheeses from around the globe from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece Holland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the USA. Quite simply, cheese is our passion and our greatest area of expertise. Our caretaker approach to specialty cheeses helps ensure that you receive your specialty cheeses at the peak of their freshness. It is through this caretaker approach that we allow our customers to consistently provide the end user with superior quality product at their specialty cheese counter.
- An unparalleled selection of premium raw milk and pasteurized milk cheeses.
- Premium American cheeses from venerable producers such as Capriole, Carr Valley, the Cellars at Jasper Hill Farm, Cowgirl Creamery, Maytag Dairy, Rogue Creamery, Rumiano and Uplands Cheese Company.
- Hand selected and aged specialties from throughout Switzerland.
- Traditionally made English cheeses selected by world renowned Neals Yard Dairy.
- The highest quality Spanish cheese varieties from first class regional producers.
- Over 150 French cheeses in stock, with an additional 100 French cheese available on pre-order.
While specialty cheese will always be at the heart and soul of our firm, over the years we have added to our lineup an array of premium quality specialty food items for the cheese enthusiast including:
- A wide array of premium Divina brand olives from the Mediterranean.
- Callebaut chocolate from Belgium.
- Fabrique Delices pate.
- Delouis fresh sauces and mayonnaise from France.
- Imported and domestic cured meats, including Spanish Serrano ham and Italian Prosciutto di Parma.
- Beaufor mustards, vinegars, and cornichons from France.
- Various other vinegars and imported olive oils.